Big Brain Security
Do you struggle to present technical information to a group? Your team? Your boss?
Communicating technical information is a learnable skill and anybody can do it. This highly interactive course can help anyone be a better trainer, facilitator or presenter.
Your instructor for this session, Rob Cheyne, has traveled the world multiple times teaching some of the most technical information security content to some of the world’s toughest audiences. He has extensive training in presentation and training skills, and he has delivered in-person training to over 25,000 students at global Fortune 500 Companies. Rob specializes in serving as the universal translator between the technical and business sides of the house.
In this class, Rob will give away some of his best secrets for keeping an audience engaged for any length of time. If you are involved in delivering any kind of technical presentation or training, this is an opportunity that you are not going to want to miss.
Anyone who wants to improve their technical presentation skills
Topics covered include:
– How to turn any presentation into a training/learning opportunity
– How to communicate your thoughts clearly and effectively
– How to powerfully begin and end your presentation or training
– How to effectively address audience questions
– How to turn a room of introverts into extroverts
– How to make sure everyone in the room gets your message
– How to manage the state of the room and the state of your audience
– How to use in-classroom exercises to cement learning
– How to create an effective session agenda
– How to give a great technical demo
Get promotions and special offers directly to your inbox.